wave question

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:59:27 PDT

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:59:27 -0700
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: wave question

I was in a physics class today that came up with a good question I
couldn't figure out.

Radio waves have a certain amount of energy. But radio stations build
transmitters that can broadcast with different powers -- or energies.
So how can a radio station broadcast at a given radio frequency while
simultaneously changing the energ of those wavelengths?

I feel like I should be able to figure this out, but I can't.