Re: sf Bay ecology curriculum?

From: Heidi Marks (hmarks@marin.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 12:17:12 PDT

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:17:12 -0700
Subject: Re: sf Bay ecology curriculum?
From: Heidi Marks <hmarks@marin.k12.ca.us>

Hey out there. I was wondering if anyone has taught ecology to their
students using The SF bay as the focus of their studies. IF so, I could use
some help putting my ecology unit together. I would like to use the Bay as
our focus, but don't have the time to put it together. Is there already a
curriculum written for SF bay ecology, if so can I borrow it?

Thanks, Heidi