Re: sf Bay ecology curriculum?

From: RoyMayeda@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 08:29:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:29:01 -0400
From: RoyMayeda@aol.com
Subject: Re: sf Bay ecology curriculum?

Heidi,

Though now landlocked, some time ago I had worked with both the SF Bay National Wildlife Refuge and Hayward Regional Shoreline (East Bay Regional Parks). I'm not sure if they have any complete units set up, but both had a lot of materials you could draw on. SFBNWR also had a division out in Alviso that was accessible to teachers. As I said, I don't know if they have what we'd actually consider "units," but they do have a lot of resources ready to go.

Roy Mayeda
Valley HS, Sacramento