Re: Pinhole Digest #924 - 05/20/02

From: shelley seto (seto101@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 15:53:55 PDT

Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:53:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: shelley seto <seto101@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #924 - 05/20/02

re: Job opportunity
Hi Pinholers,
I will be travelling in China and India for most
of Fall semester 2002 (8/22 to 12/20) and am
looking for a long term sub to take my position
until I return at the beginning of January. I am
a full time teacher at Piedmont High School and I
currently teach 5 sections of 10th Grade
Integrated Science. The first semester is very
similar to a 10th grade Biology course. This
would be an excellent opportunity to get your
foot in the door here. Please send applications

Piedmont Unified School District
c/o Sally Reddick, PUSD Personnel Technician
760 Magnolia Ave.
Piedmont, CA 94611

You may call either me, Shelley Seto, at
(510)594-2772 or Sally Reddick at (510)594-2611
for more information.

Thanks everyone,
Shelley Seto
Piedmont High School