Anybody doing robotics?

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:06:47 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Anybody doing robotics?

I'm forwarding this for Jeffrey Deboi jsdeboi@hotmail.com who is NOT a
member of Pinhole. If you've done robotics and want to get in touch,
please reply to him directly, not to me or to the list. I've already sent
him the information on the SF Rbotoics Society and NASA's robotics
outreach program: if you know of another great resource, please cc
studio@exploratorium.edu so we'll have it for future reference questions.
Thanks!

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio