Re:yet another job opening

From: Heidi Marks (hmarks@marin.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:14:16 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:14:16 -0700
Subject: Re:yet another job opening
From: Heidi Marks <hmarks@marin.k12.ca.us>

Del Mar school in Tiburon is still seeking a 7th grade science teacher for
next year.
I started teaching here last year and do enjoy teaching here.
If you would like to talk with me about the job my email is
hmarks@marin.k12.ca.us
If you want to apply please contact the Reed Union School district,

To apply:
€ send a letter addressed to the Superintendent indication which position
you are interested in and stating training, abilities and experience

€send an up to data resume

address: Superintendent's office
            105 Avenida Miraflores
            Tiburon, CA 94920