Gearhead aerodynamics

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 00:31:25 PDT

Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Gearhead aerodynamics

If you are interested in automotive aerodynamics there
is an excellent article in the latest (June, 2002)
issue of Road and Track Magazine. It has a well
explained section on Bernoulli (Oh no, I've mentioned
Bernoulli on Pinhole) and a lot of great stuff about
how aerodynamic models and wind tunnels are made. In
addition there's some usefull stuff on drag and
aerodynamic tricks in auto racing...ever heard of
barge boards? Pick it up if you find the subject
interesting.

I hearby disclaim any position on Bernoulli! We all
know that things fly because the atmosphere sucks.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh