Re: Pinhole Digest #968 - 07/19/02

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 00:17:52 PDT

Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #968 - 07/19/02

I'm an elementary school science prep teacher in
Oakland, CA. and a new teacher mentor at the
Exploratorium. I'm interested, but I am also
remodeling my bathroom during those days and would
like to know exactly what you had in mind. What kind
of experiment and will I be "hawking" a book?

With firm handshake,
Raleigh McLemore
4436 Fleming Ave
Oakland, CA, 94619