safety training videos

From: LindaNg01@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 11:15:07 PDT

From: LindaNg01@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:15:07 EDT
Subject: safety training videos

Hello all,

We have a fairly new science staff this coming year. I would like to conduct
a safety training inservice. Any suggestions about which safety videos to
use and where I might obtain them quickly? Are any also good enough to show
to our students? Any additional sage words from you pinholers? Much thanks
in advance.

Linda Ng