the fly

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 13:08:40 PDT

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:08:40 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: the fly

Hi Pinholers,
So I was at a restaurant the other day and noticed an odd thing
hanging in the doorway. Tacked to the top of the doorframe was a
Ziplock bag filled with water. I asked what it was for and was told
it helps keep flies out. I asked if it worked and a couple people
said it does.

What's going on? Anybody heard of this before?

--
Eric Muller
Exploratorium Teacher Institute

415-561-0386 emuller@exploratorium.edu