Re: making the room dark

From: Burt Kessler (bcomet@postoffice.pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 18:09:25 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:09:25 -0700
From: Burt Kessler <bcomet@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: making the room dark

I have large clerestory windows along one long wall. We cover them
with theatrical blackout paper. It is expensive, around $200 to
cover 20 x 7 feet of windows. Taken off carefully I can get 2-3
years out of it. Blackout curtains for the same windows were priced
at $3,000.

Burt

--
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.