Elementary materials

From: Shelley Collier (scoll858@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 18:03:50 PDT

From: "Shelley Collier" <scoll858@earthlink.net>
Subject: Elementary materials
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 18:3:50 -0700

I am working with some K-5 teachers in my district to try to build a
science curriculum that will help them meet the standards. They have no
books to speak of, and with the state canceling the adoption for '03, they are
stressing. I'm the CABAP Key Leader for my district, and want to support
these folks, but I'm out of ideas. Help!

--- Shelley Collier

--- (707) 644-7439

--- scoll858@earthlink.net