Delivery failure

From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:34:12 PST

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:34:12 -0800 (PST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
Subject: Delivery failure

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<jason_kirkman@yahoo.com>:
Sorry, your message to jason_kirkman@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account is over quota.

--- Original message follows.

From: "Sally Seebode" <sseebode@earthlink.net>
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: pinhole testing for fossils
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:34:38 -0800
Sender: <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C28274.977C05E0

I have a student who is going to a site to look for fossils. He says the =
area is known for its shark teeth and vertebrate bones. He is interested =
in doing an extra credit project to see if he can test the different =
layers of earth to see the chemical differences in the fossil earth =
layer. Apparently fossil layers have a higher concentration of =
phosphates.(?) Is there a simple test he can perform on his trip next =
weekend? Are his statements accurate? Is there another chemical test =
that would be more informative that he can perform? I have access to =
standard highschool chemicals and can prepare solutions if necessary. I =
am not knowledgeable about fossils and would appreciate any help.

sally

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C28274.977C05E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a student who is going to a site =
to look for=20
fossils. He says the area is known for its shark teeth and vertebrate =
bones. He=20
is interested in doing an extra credit project to see if he can test the =

different layers of earth to see the chemical differences in the fossil =
earth=20
layer. Apparently fossil layers have a higher concentration of =
phosphates.(?) Is=20
there a simple test he can perform on his trip next weekend? Are his =
statements=20
accurate? Is there another chemical test that would be more informative =
that he=20
can perform? I have access to standard highschool chemicals and can =
prepare=20
solutions if necessary. I am not knowledgeable about fossils and would=20
appreciate any help.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>sally</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C28274.977C05E0--