Re: pinhole Collecting Leonid stories

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 13:33:29 PST

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:33:29 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole Collecting Leonid stories

Alejandra,

That is wonderful! We were approved and are taking 61 students and 12 adults
for the fantastic celebration of universal energy!

We had a parent information night where I had created three stations ... What
is a Meteor Made Of ... using the Comet Lab as basis ... How Meteors Move ...
using the dry ice lab demo and Metorite Impact ... using the great salt and
chocolate and ball bearings we learned at TI ... plus a camping gear etc.
station ... was a fun evening and really got the participants stoked for the
trip.

I hope lots of our students follow-up with a posting at your site. We will
make the computers available to them when we return.

Happy voyage for you on the boat to the island where you are heading.

Take care,
Sue Pritchard