Re: pinhole Sun, Moon, Earth Interactions

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 10:52:48 PST

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:52:48 -0800
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Sun, Moon, Earth Interactions

Hi Jhumki,
A great resource for anyone teaching astronomy is the collection called
"The Universe At Your Fingertips" which was put together by Project ASTRO
at the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. You can call the Astronomical
Society of Pacific at (415) 337 5205 to find out about how to order the
notebook. I bought one several years ago for around $20.
Another note about astronomy: this Monday night/early Tuesday morning is
the peak of the Leonids meteor shower.
Cheers,
Lori