Re: where can i get extruded polystyrene insulation boards?

From: HONGSTARS@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 00:30:06 PST

Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:30:06 -0500
From: HONGSTARS@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: where can i get extruded polystyrene insulation boards?

Hey all,

It's one in the morning and I cannot sleep. I need to
find a couple boards of extruded polystyrene
insulation for static discharge activities this week.
They usually come in pink or blue 4 feet x 8 feet
boards. Both Home Depot and Lowes only sell the
styrofoam reflective kind. Help!
Thank you.

Hong Tran
Westlake Middle School