Re: pinhole Learning Studio closure: clarification

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 13:34:02 PST

Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:34:02 -0500
From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Subject: Re: pinhole Learning Studio closure: clarification

Hi Jo,

I feel just awful, I must have completed missed that one since it was so close to the CSTA conference that I was totally consumed with doing the work for it.

OH MY G__!!! I hope there is indeed better news in January. I hope you are holding up OK.

I am stunned ... simply stunned.

Please, tell me if there is anything else that needs to be written and to whom ... oh my ...

Take care of yourself and please if you see the other wonderful people, tell them how sorry I am ... oh my ...

Sue and the Four Cuties