Re: pinhole compounds ... pure substances? (Concrete, please?)

From: gary@horne.cc
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:41:38 PST

From: gary@horne.cc
Subject: Re: pinhole compounds ... pure substances? (Concrete, please?)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:41:38 -0500

This has been an interesting discussion to read about a subject that
I had taken for granted and now realize that I know very little about.

So... for the benefit of all non-chemists, could you help us
understand this all better by giving some concrete examples?
Chocolate Milk? Pure substance or mixture? Water? Scotch? Really
good scotch? How about concrete, for that matter!

Thanks!

Gary