Do you know an Art Teacher?

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:31:10 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:31:10 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Do you know an Art Teacher?

The Exploratorium is considering inviting Bay Area art teachers to
participate in some of its' teacher workshops. We have had a long history
working with artists: many of our most popular exhibits are works of art
created through the Artist In Residence Program. Given this history, and
the close relationship between art and science that has been fostered at the
Exploratorium, it seems a natural thing to include art teachers in some of
our workshops. Just to get an informal count, if any of you know art
teachers who might be interested in participating, please send me their
names and contact info.

-Pete Richards <prichard@exploratorium.edu>
Senior Artist

----
Hey Pinholers,
We might do a collaborative art + science teacher workshop/s.  Please pass
names of art teachers along to Pete.  If you have any other art/science
comments, post them here.
Thanks.

Eric Muller Science Educator Exploratorium Teacher Institute 3601 Lyon St. San Francisco, CA 94123 415 561 0386

www.doscience.com