Satellite Dish...

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 02:06:36 PST

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 05:06:36 EST
Subject: Satellite Dish...

Maybe it was just my computer but I could not read the question about
satellite dishes. Could that be retransmitted in decipherable form? There
is a great deal of Physics involved with satellite dish technology that the
Pinhole List might find interesting and a nice thread would hopefully follow.

Best wishes to everyone,

Al Sefl
Eating enough to assume the gravitational well of a small planetoid...