science fair judges

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside1.woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 15:47:55 PST

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside1.woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: science fair judges
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:47:55 -0800

Hello fellow pinholers. My school is hosting its annual science fair at
the end of the month and we are in need of some more judges. We have
great participation and it is really a community event. Many of our
students conduct amazing and interesting projects. The fair is for
5th-8th grades and will be held on Tues. and Wed. 1/28-1/29. The judging
will take place on Tues. morning from approx. 8:30-12:00, coffee and
refreshments are provided!!

I realize that this time frame virtually excludes classroom teachers so
if you could spread the word I would greatly appreciate it.

For the good of science,

Kevin Kinsella
5th/6th Science Explorer
Woodside Elementary School