Re: pinhole source of smoke needed

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:55:37 PST

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:55:37 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole source of smoke needed

When I create a "wind tunnel" I use dry ice in a slurpy glass with a lid into
which I put a piece of PVC pipe which has a "T" on top and a perpendicular
piece of PVC through the "T" with caps on the ends, making a kind of "T"
shape in itself. Across the top of this "T" I drill holes to allow the dry
ice "smoke" to expel. I do not know if this would work for what your student
wants to do.

Good luck,
Sue Pritchard