Job shopping-have credential, will travel

From: Shelley Collier (scoll858@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 21:58:25 PST

From: "Shelley Collier" <scoll858@earthlink.net>
Subject: Job shopping-have credential, will travel
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:58:25 -0800

Hi pinholers.

As my district (Vallejo) is actively imploding, I'm thinking that it may be
time to get out of Dodge. I am credentialed in Science, hold a CLAD cert.,
am bilingual in Spanish, (but rusty) and have 7 years experience teaching 7th
grade science. I've done a little 8th grade and a little math back in the day
too. I would like to find a gig in the North or East Bay (Napa, Solano,
Sonoma, Marin, Contra Costa) in a middle school with innovative teachers (and
administration) who value science.

Thanks

--- Shelley Collier

--- (707) 644-7439