goggles cabinet

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 11:58:58 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:58:58 -0800
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: goggles cabinet

Al,

Thanks for the details. Here are some additional questions:
1. Is there a reason that you used a metal cabinet instead of wood?
2. Where did you purchase the germicidal UV lamps?
3. How many lamps did you use in the cabinet? One for each rack of goggles?
4. Dumb question . . . What is an interlock? How did you wire it to the timer?
5. Does it matter how the goggles are oriented inside the case? IE,
will the UV kill germs at any angle in relation to the goggles?

Thanks a lot!
Geoff