Learning Studio *closed* Feb. 2/4-7, open Saturday 2/8

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 16:48:43 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:48:43 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio *closed* Feb. 2/4-7, open Saturday 2/8

I've just reviewed the jury duty instructions: call in twice a day, be
ready to come in at an hour's notice. Rather than keep you guessing about
our open hours the way the jury system is going to keep me guessing abot
when/where/whether to show up, it seems more consistent to just close
down completely for those four weekday afternoons. Sorry about that...
but not as sorry as I'd be to kick you out of the library because I
suddenly have to go to City Hall.

You can always return books and videos to the Front Desk, and we WILL be
back Saturday. See you then --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343