Science Fair Coca Cola Question

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:02:51 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:02:51 -0800 (PST)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Science Fair Coca Cola Question

Coca Cola. What exactly can I suggest to an elementary
school student parent to do with it? She said her
student is interested in experimenting with "how bad"
it is. They've got two or three weeks. Suggestions?
No, no, don't tell me about what the science fair is
supposed to be for...I don't want to hear about that.
Just what can be done to prove that Coca Cola is bad.
That's all, I'll have a coke while I wait for the
answer and work on my science fair question: "Can a
teacher be allergic to certain students?".

With firm handshake,
Raleigh