Bacteria or Virus Models

From: jenifer perazzo (jenperazzo@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 23:15:53 PST

Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:15:53 -0800 (PST)
From: jenifer perazzo <jenperazzo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bacteria or Virus Models

Does anyone have their bacteria or virus models from
the "What make us sick?" class a few months ago? I
want to do this with my class but would love to have a
couple examples to show my students. I would like to
borrow them for about a week (ASAP). I would be
willing to pick and return anything borrowed. Please
email me directly. Thanks, Jenifer