show and tell: Al Sefl's thermopile

From: Jeff Furman (jfurman@ocs.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 13:16:25 PST

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:16:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff Furman <jfurman@ocs.net>
Subject: show and tell: Al Sefl's thermopile

Al, I found the patent probably has the information you seek. I looked up
the patent by number: 1891039 at the USPTO site.

http://www.uspto.gov/

For me, a patent number is a gateway into the mind of the
inventor; there's usually some motivation given for the invention. See,
for example, the patent for the 'widget' inside cans of Guiness. The
patent number is printed on the can.

Jeff.