show and tell... thermopile from Al Sefl

From: Jeffrey Furman (jfurman@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:39:57 PST

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:39:57 -0800
From: Jeffrey Furman <jfurman@cisco.com>
Subject: show and tell... thermopile from Al Sefl

Al, I found the patent probably has the information you seek. I looked up
the patent by number: 1891039 at the USPTO site.

http://www.uspto.gov/

For me, a patent number is a gateway into the mind of the inventor; there's
usually some motivation given for the invention. See, for example, the
patent for the 'widget' inside cans of Guiness. The patent number is
printed on the can.

Jeff.