high school math/science integration

From: Charlotte Lum (charjinglum@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 00:30:50 PST

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:30:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Charlotte Lum <charjinglum@yahoo.com>
Subject: high school math/science integration

I will be teaching at a high school with a 2-hour math-science block
each day, to be integrated as the math teacher and I choose. We will
be teaching Biology and Geometry. I got some great ideas from the
Zoo workshop, but am wondering if there are any full-blown models of
high school math-science courses out there. Can someone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks,
Charlotte Lum