Learning Studio CLOSED this Saturday (ouch)

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:48:47 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:48:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio CLOSED this Saturday (ouch)

Sorry -- I have one of those Mandatory Family Events, as does Jane the TI
Mentor who's been doing Saturday backup (go Tigers!) and our oncall Sarah
is having an engagement party (congratulations!) We'll be back with
home-baked cookies on Saturday 3/29, and of course are open Tues-Fri.
3-5:00 as usual. You can always return books or other materials by mail or
through the very patient Front Desk staff.

Thanks! See you some day other than MArch 22 --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."