job opening

From: Mike Schulist (schulist@marin.k12.ca.us)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 19:22:09 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:22:09 -0800
From: Mike Schulist <schulist@marin.k12.ca.us>
Subject: job opening

Miller Creek Middle School in San Rafael is looking for an 8th grade
science teacher. We are located in a beautiful suburban location and
we have excellent students. We are looking for someone who has
experience with physical science, but may also teach some math. The
students are not terribly diverse, being in Marin, but this is a
wonderful place to teach. For more information, call the Dixie
School District at 415 492-3700.