Chem & poss. Phys Job opening - East Bay

From: Andreski, Martha (andreskim@dlshs.org)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 06:47:51 PST

Subject: Chem & poss. Phys Job opening - East Bay
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:47:51 -0800
From: "Andreski, Martha" <andreskim@dlshs.org>

Anyone interested in a position teaching General Chemistry (11th gr)
with possible Conceptual Physics (11th/12th gr) in Concord, please call
or email your interest immediately. (925) 686-3310, Mary Ann Mattos
or mattosm@dlshs.org The position is available due to the
retirement of a long-time instructor.

De La Salle HS is a boys' Catholic high school located on Winton Drive
at Treat Boulevard (about 1 mile from Pleasant Hill Bart) on the
Concord/Walnut Creek town line. Upper division courses (11th/12th
grade) have co-ed classes for part of the day as we share students and
courses with the all girls' Carondelet HS (across the street). There
are about 1000 boys and 1000 girls on the two adjacent campuses. There
is a strong theme of volunteerism at this school as the school motto is
"Enter to learn; Leave to serve".

Feel free to write to me for an insider's view.
andreskim@dlshs.org