Re: pinhole crayons

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 09:42:51 PDT

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole crayons

Oodles of great ideas on the use of stray crayons. In
hearing them all it occured to me that there might be
a way to use them to show camoflauge and selective
agents. Another form of the dots on Christmas wrap
kind of thing. In any case, thanks I will probably try
all of them as I have quite a few crayons and they
don't taste that good.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh