Reminder: Learning Studio CLOSED next week (4/22-26)

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:50:35 PDT

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:50:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Reminder: Learning Studio CLOSED next week (4/22-26)

We -are- open this Saturday the 19th (though probably without fresh
cookies -- I have to pack). But the minute you folks leave the library,
I'm off for the first vacation in over three years, don't try to talk me
out of it.

Back on Tuesday 4/29, which is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's (noon to
8:00 pm, all locations), and Wednesday (Baskin Robbins Free Scoop Day,
6-10:00 pm). Gone again Thurs/Fri. for a mandatory offsite meeting, then
BACK TO NORMAL, with a high probability of cookies, on Saturday May 3rd.

As always, the long-suffering Front Desk will accept returns of books and
other items. John is around Mon/Fri. for those places where our tasks
overlap, and for the rest -- I won't be gone THAT long...

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."