color addition

From: Eric Plett (EPlett@serrahs.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 08:32:52 PDT

From: Eric Plett <EPlett@serrahs.com>
Subject: color addition
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:32:52 -0700

Hello Pinholers,

At the Exploratorium TI - physics, light, we used one exhibit where you
could control different levels of primary colors (red, blue, and green) to
produce any other color. I have made the set up with light bulbs but those
of you who have them know that there are limitations. I now have a
projector in my room that is connected to my computer (including internet)
and shows on a big screen. I'd like to use it to show colors via my
computer. I remember some of the teachers saying that there were other ways
of accessing this type of color addition either on the internet or even on
any computer. Can someone help me out? Where can I find this function?

Eric Plett