ice cream giveaway = free books (fwd)

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 11:59:02 PDT

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: ice cream giveaway = free books (fwd)

Remember that free ice cream I mentioned in my vacation message? (Last
reminder: Learning Studio -closed- Tues 4/22 through Sat. 4/26.) See
below: the more ice cream you eat, the more books Baskin-Robbins donates
to low-income kids. There's a branch on Chestnut Street, on the way to
the Exploratorium, so get scooped coming and going -- pig out, it's for a
good cause!

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343