6th grade teaching job

From: Jennie Brotman (jbrotman52@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 16:14:32 PDT

From: "Jennie Brotman" <jbrotman52@hotmail.com>
Subject: 6th grade teaching job
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:14:32 -0700

I posted this a while ago, but I thought I'd see if anyone new is looking
for a job...There is great opportunity at Redwood Day School to be a 6th
grade math and science teacher. Redwood Day School is a private K-8 school
in Oakland, whose website is www.rdschool.org. The Head of School is Rick
Clarke (a really terrific person); contact him if you are interested at
rclarke@rdschool.org, 510-534-0800 x223. Mention that you heard about the
job through the Exploratorium listserve.
Good Luck!
Jennie Brotman