4th grade ecology favor

From: wendy derjue-holzer (wendyd@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 13:36:11 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:11 -0700
From: wendy derjue-holzer <wendyd@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: 4th grade ecology favor

Hello Pinholers-

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could tell me more about
how California 4th grade teachers teach ecology.

I'm working on creating pathways for fieldtrips about the new Traits of
Life exhibits and feel like there is a strong ecology presence that can
match up with the state standards. However, to make this pathway as useful
as possible I want to find out what teachers are already doing, the
vocabulary they use and where the museum can be an asset.

So if you happen to teach 4th grade (I know few of you do) or have a
trusted colleague who does, I would love to talk with you or them via email
or phone.

Thanks,
Wendy

Exploratorium