vibrating stick speaker

From: Jeff Friedman (jefffr@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 17:17:44 PDT

From: "Jeff Friedman" <jefffr@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: vibrating stick speaker
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:17:44 -0700

In an Explo workshop last year, we attached the audio output of a radio (I
think) to a small motor. Then
we attached a stick to the motor. The stick vibrated. Bite on the vibrating
stick and our mouths turned into speakers. I am using 1.5 V motors and I
need advice on what to use for my audio output. The signal
from my CD player is too weak to power the motor.
Thanks, Jeff Friedman