Re: pinhole Lunar Eclipse

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 21:30:48 PDT

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 00:30:48 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole Lunar Eclipse

Paul or Anyone,

I just read what Paul wrote about the 15th of May lunar eclipse ... does that
mean it is also visible for Los Angeles/Orange County? When I checked the
web, I found a site that talks about Lunar eclipses and it mentioned that
this one would be visible in the eastern Pacific so I was assuming all of
California could see it ... but now I am not sure.

Would someone kindly clarify PLEASE! Thank you immensely.

Sue Pritchard