Where are our 3-D glasses?

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 16:43:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 16:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Where are our 3-D glasses?

Some time ago I generously and foolishly loaned most of our 3-D glasses to
one of you, who promised to bring them Right Back. (Very trusting: they
weren't barcoded.) That hasn't happened, and in the interim our few
remaining 3-Ds have disappeared. Will you please bring or send these
back? Yes, I know they're cheap cardboard -- but my time to find a
source, fill out paperwork, get it through Accounting, and all the et
ceteras, is significant. Come on, be a mensch.

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."