Opening in Honduras

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 11:25:59 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Opening in Honduras

Passing this on from a fellow teacher. No mention here
of needing Spanish language skills.

"I'm Frank Balzer. When you were still teaching
science at Horace Mann, I was a newly employed 5th
grade teacher.

Next year, I'm slated to teach at an international,
progressive school in Honduras.
www.discoveryschool.edu.hn

The headmaster is searching for a fully certified
(hands-on) 2ndary science teacher. If you know of any
who would like to teach in a very different
environment (10.2 students per teacher, 22 different
nationalities represented: many from Europe and
Japan), could you have them contact Glenn Jones of the
Discovery School?

They are also searching for a PE teacher.

Thanks
fromfrank
glinka3@msn.com"

With firm handshake,