Re: Pinhole Digest #1225 - 05/24/03

From: cmaslow@lwhs.org
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 20:34:04 PDT

From: cmaslow@lwhs.org
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1225 - 05/24/03
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 03:34:04 GMT

Hello everyone,
I am an exploratorium alumnus (of the Biology teachers' course) and wanted to
let you all know of an opportunity. This summer, I am going to be a co-director
of one of the sites of the AIM HIGH program which is a free summer program for
underprivileged middle schoolers (grades 7-9). There is still a need for math
and science teachers at my site, Leadership High School. The job involves
teaching 3 sections in the morning and then running camp-like clubs (e.g. drama
club, ceramics, etc) in the afternoons. It's a wonderful group of people and an
inspiring program. Send me a message if you're interested. cmaslow@lwhs.org
  Carrie
Maslow