on line demos

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 18:30:55 PDT

Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: on line demos

The following links to a site that offers all manner of physics demos
on-line. Choose from the drop-down menu, and you can combine blue, red,
and green to display the combinations of priomary colors; or choose a demo
of simple harmonic motion and its relationship to circular motion, etc.
etc.

Explanations are sparse but it would be very useful either for demos or
for students to experiment with at home. I think there are other such
sites and I would enjoy knowing about the best that Pinholers have to
suggest.

http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/java/index.html

Bill Taylor