Chemistry position in Vacaville

From: Jeff Erickson (jefferick@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 15:31:31 PDT

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Erickson <jefferick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Chemistry position in Vacaville

We have one full time Chemistry position opening up
next year here at Vacaville High School. Its a great
schedule with two periods of AP Chem and three of
regular college prep Chemistry. Vacaville is a
growing but still reasonably affordable community off
of I-80 between S.F. and Sacramento. Call the school
for info at 707 453-6065, or email me. Jeff Erickson