celophane tape for polarization activity

From: Algis Sodonis (asodonis@urbanschool.org)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 15:51:09 PDT

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:51:09 -0700
Subject: celophane tape for polarization activity
From: "Algis Sodonis" <asodonis@urbanschool.org>

I have done the polarization art that I have learned at Paul's physics summer TI workshop. Once I used some Walgreen's celophane tape which did not work well. I know that magic tape, which is quite clear doesn't work. What is a good source of such celophane tape? I'm hoping for a very specific brand or store.

Thanks,

Algis Sodonis.