Re: Pinhole Digest #1256 - 07/03/03

From: Longlake15@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 22:43:19 PDT

From: Longlake15@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:43:19 EDT
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1256 - 07/03/03

Dear Clinton,
I'd be interested in your spectrophotometer for our school. We'd use it for
my AP chem class and probably our biology classes. I'll figure out how to use
it, but would appreciate any information that you have. Please let me know
if it is still available. Thanks.

Warren Long, Science chair, Drew School, San Francisco

p.s. I live in San Mateo and can readily arrange to pick it up but will be
out of town from late July 13 until July 20. My home phone is 650-341-7809.