Work at the Exploratorium

From: wendy derjue-holzer (wendyd@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:32:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:32:45 -0700
From: wendy derjue-holzer <wendyd@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Work at the Exploratorium

Hi Pinholers-

We are looking for a new Field Trip Program Assistant Manager. The position
includes a rich mix of working with Explainers and visiting students as
well as developing materials for teachers and our partner museums to use.
We're looking for someone who appreciates the informal learning setting of
the Exploratorium and wants to bridge the divide between museums and school
classrooms.

For a full and official listing of what the job entails, see our website at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/jobs/AssistantManager-FieldTripProgram.htm

For questions, feel free to contact me or our HR department.

Wendy Derjue-Holzer
Field Trips
Exploratorium