Costa Rica curriculum

From: Jhumki Basu (sjbasu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 04:57:03 PDT

From: "Jhumki Basu" <sjbasu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Costa Rica curriculum
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:57:03 +0000

Hello!

The Spanish teacher at my school is taking a group of students to Costa
Rica. She has asked if I can link the science curriculum for part of the
year to Costa Rica.

Does anyone have resources to recommend? I am willing to do anything: rain
forest flora and fauna, volcanic activity, you name it.

Thanks!
Jhumki Basu